Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Siegfried Goeschl <sg...@gmx.at> on 2010/03/27 08:56:37 UTC

[email][exec] Somehow not getting JIRA issues notification?!

Hi folks,

I just checked JIRA for commons-email and commons-exec and found that
there are a couple of new issues - I'm pretty sure that I have not got
any notification from JIRA.

Is that possible ?!

+) the email address of my account is correct and works
*) the JIRA issues whould go to dev at commons dot apache dot org

Anything wrong with the setup or did I somehow miss the emails?

A highly embarrased

Siegfried Goeschl

Re: [email][exec] Somehow not getting JIRA issues notification?!

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
They go to issues at commons dot apache dot org; so possibly you've
got a non-behaving filter.

Here's the most recently created exec issue showing up:

http://markmail.org/message/4oenl6eirik7msv6

I see it in my gmail archives.

Hen

Posted by Siegfried Goeschl <si...@it20one.at>.
Hi folks,

probably I messed up somewhere but it is still embarrassing - anyway

+) I subscribed to issues again
+) I disabled my mail filters for now
+) I have a close look at my spam folder

and that should solve my problem ... :-(

Thanks,

Siegfried Goeschl

Posted by Luc Maisonobe <Lu...@free.fr>.