Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Kien Truong <du...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/01 12:42:54 UTC

Re: Non-intrusive way to detect which type is using kryo ?

Hi Timo,

Having a utility like that would be great. It'd be even better if it's
can be executed without having to actually run a cluster.

Best regards,

Kien

Posted by Timo Walther <tw...@apache.org>.
Generally, you don't need to run it on the cluster. Types are available
in the so-called pre-flight phase (before calling env.execute()). So you
can just print the types in your IDE while developing:
"println(stream.getType)"

Regards,
Timo