Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Daniel Thivierge <Da...@hc-sc.gc.ca> on 2004/02/10 13:52:07 UTC

Apache 2.x and Tomcat 5.x

Hi all,
Sorry if this was ask before, but, I could not find any information on the
NET.

We had Apache 2.x and Tomcat 4.x running find on SuSE Pro 9.0.  Our client
wanted/needed to move to Tomcat 5.x for whatever reason.  We install Tomcat
5.x and start it without any problem, then we started Apache and had
problem.  It complain about a workers.properties file not found.  I copy
the file from Tomcat 4 to the Tomcat 5 and Apache was happy.  The mod_jk
seem to be working find to.

Now the QUESTION, did we just shoot ourself in the foot or was it a little
oops from the Tomcat group?

Thanks.