Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Michael Mior <mm...@apache.org> on 2019/08/07 13:10:46 UTC

Swag/sticker request for Apache Calcite

Per Sally's latest email, the Apache Calcite project would like to
request we be added on RedBubble. It seems I don't have permission to
edit the relevant page on the wiki, but we have several members going
to ApacheCon and stickers would be great as well. Thanks!

PS - Our logo is here: https://www.apache.org/logos/#calcite (version 1)

--
Michael Mior
mmior@apache.org

Re: Swag/sticker request for Apache Calcite

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org>.
HI Michael

I will add Calcite to the sticker list for Apachecon!

Thanks
Sharan

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
On 12/08/2019 00:44, Michael Mior wrote:
> Thanks! However I note that a couple of the products have the logo
> poorly aligned. Not a big deal if these can't be fixed, but if
> possible, that would be appreciated :)
>
> https://www.redbubble.com/people/comdev/works/40515208-apache-calcite?p=samsung-galaxy-case
> https://www.redbubble.com/people/comdev/works/40515208-apache-calcite?p=iphone-case

Thanks for spotting that. Fixed.

Mark

Re: Swag/sticker request for Apache Calcite

Posted by Michael Mior <mm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by انا القرني <an...@gmail.com>.
في الأربعاء، ٧ أغسطس، ٢٠١٩ ٤:١١ م Michael Mior <mm...@apache.org> كتب: