Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Brian McGovern <bm...@imediainc.com> on 2004/11/11 17:44:44 UTC

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Loader

Im very new to cocoon. and im trying to start it via ./cocoon.sh servlet and
get the following error
	Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Loader

My Env is
	jakarta-tomcat-5.0.28
 	cocoon-2.1.5.1
	j2sdk1.4.2_05

Can anyone help.

Re: Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Loader

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
RedHat/Fedora? This OS lets jump in its own Ant which breaks Cocoon's
Ant. Some days ago I read the Cocoon scripts themselves load this Ant by

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-users&m=109968742807688&w=4

You probably just have to remove this part of your script.

Another possiblity is to remove the Fedora Ant.

Joerg