Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Peter Firmstone <ji...@zeus.net.au> on 2009/09/24 10:32:12 UTC

Re: No more checkins & help with Kerberos KDC server

You want results not excuses,

I'm getting ready to commit some minor fix patches, setup the build.xml
file for the jtreg tests, and add the com.sun.tools.classdepend package
dependency into the Manifest for ClassDep.jar in the main build.xml
file.   Note my ant scripting skills are very rough, so I'll have to
brush up (I'm no ant expert).

I need to set up the Kerberos KDC server for the qa & jtreg tests, the
zone is now available, I've successfully logged into the zone, it's
ready to be configured.  I've never set up a Kerberos KDC server, this
will require some reading, unless someone on the list is prepared to
walk me through it.

Then I'd like to rerun the jtreg and qa tests and we're ready to release
AR2.

I haven't committed any of the experimental stuff I'm playing with, I'll
commit that to a new package after AR2.

Cheers,

Peter.

Posted by Jeff Ramsdale <je...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jukka,

I think we could use help with River-317 (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RIVER-317 )--deploying River
artifacts to the Maven central repo. I posted a set of poms but I need
other eyes to validate them. Then we need a process to apply them to
the artifacts of the build. We'd like to release the current artifacts
to get them out there as well as a test run for AR2. There will
undoubtedly be questions of nomenclature along the way...

-jeff

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,