Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by "Musayev, Ilya" <im...@webmd.net> on 2012/10/16 19:15:59 UTC

CloudStack Campo Feature List - not public

Can we make Campo feature list not password protected like Burbank? It seems like only some people can see it (I certainly cant, eventhough I have an account cloudstack.org)

http://confluence.cloudstack.org/display/PM/Campo

Re: CloudStack Campo Feature List - not public

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.
On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 1:15 PM, Musayev, Ilya <im...@webmd.net> wrote:
> Can we make Campo feature list not password protected like Burbank? It seems like only some people can see it (I certainly cant, eventhough I have an account cloudstack.org)
>
> http://confluence.cloudstack.org/display/PM/Campo

Sorry for the confusion - we are working to migrate content as rapidly
as possible to ASF infra and shut pre-ASF infra down.
The 'Campo' release is not an Apache CloudStack release, it is a
Citrix CloudPlatform release.
Most of the content remaining on wiki.cloudstack.org that haven't been
migrated to cwiki.apache.org are dealing with the Citrix Cloud
Platform product - and they are  making plans for wiki.cloudstack.org
to move to a new URL.

--David