Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/14 09:03:03 UTC

Maven release (was: [ANNOUNCEMENT]: Apache Xerces-J 2.12.0 now available)

I suggest that those who wish to see deployment of the release
artifacts to Maven Central provide a script (plus docs) to do so.

Note that the project uses Ant to build Xerces.

Also Apache uses Nexus to stage and release Maven artefacts.

Any solution should not require the project to change the way it
builds currently.
It should be an optional add-on.

Re: Maven release (was: [ANNOUNCEMENT]: Apache Xerces-J 2.12.0 now available)

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
OK, so how does the Xerces project incorporate that into their release
procedures?

For example, exactly how would they use it to publish the latest
release to Maven?

S.

Posted by Dave Brosius <db...@mebigfatguy.com>.