Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Rui Alberto L. Goncalves" <ru...@ptinovacao.pt> on 2006/03/13 21:27:03 UTC

Bean deserialisation problem

Hi all!

Axis version: 1.3
tomcat: 5.5.7
jdk:1.5.0_02

I'm having problems while trying to deserialize a java bean using
complex types.
Bean:
MyBean.java
 - Operation : doSomething( InputDataObject )

InputDataObject has the following properties : - AuthenticationData auth
                                               - String a
                                               - boolean b
where the AuthenticationData has properties:
                           String  c
                           String  d
                           String  e

The problem is: the value of attributes c, d and e are ALWAYS the value
of the first attribute that appears in the WSDL complexType definition.

sample:
<complexType name="AuthenticationData">
    <sequence>
     <element name="c" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>
     <element name="d" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>
     <element name="e" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>
    </sequence>
</complexType>

attributes d and e will always have the same value as c!!!!

I'm sending in attach the deploy.wsdd that I'm using.

Hope that someone could give me a hint...

Thanks for any help you could provide.

Rui