Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Chitturi Padma <le...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/30 17:17:18 UTC

Re: Job Opportunity in London

Hi,

I am interested in this opportunity. I am working as Research Engineer in
Impetus Technologies, Bangalore, India. In fact we implemented Distributed
Deep Learning on Spark. Will share my CV if you are interested.
Please visit the below link:

http://www.signalprocessingsociety.org/newsletter/2015/02/implementing-a-distributed-deep-learning-network-over-spark/
​

Posted by Akhil Das <ak...@sigmoidanalytics.com>.