Posted to dev@hawq.apache.org by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org> on 2016/02/29 03:14:42 UTC

Can someone please add me to the JIRA contributors/committers role?

Is it possible to get added to the JIRA's committer or contributor role?
I am working on a couple of tickets and want to be able to assign them to
myself.

Cheers,
  Cos

Re: Can someone please add me to the JIRA contributors/committers role?

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.
Done!