Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Bernard <bh...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/14 09:55:56 UTC

Request for re-opening a Jira issue

Hi,

I created a Jira issue

setVersioned(false) should force single Page Version

Initially information was not sufficient or clear enough so the issue
was closed.

Meanwhile I have added the requested information.

Could this issue please be re-opened.

Many thanks.

Bernard

---

Re: Request for re-opening a Jira issue

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
See http://markmail.org/message/ofyvgybcjp5cvf75

You talk about the same idea.

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov

Posted by Bernard <bh...@gmail.com>.
Martin,

> [...]

>application, with your custom implementations of Wicket interfaces, and
>report regressions !

Thanks for that. I am afraid of getting into some hacking mode where
my custom implementation gets broken and I would just waste your time.

>I'll copy my response to the ticket for cross reference.
>
>Martin Grigorov
>Wicket Training and Consulting
>https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov
>
>On Sun, Sep 14, 2014 at 10:55 AM, Bernard <bh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I created a Jira issue
>>
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-5693
>> setVersioned(false) should force single Page Version
>>
>> Initially information was not sufficient or clear enough so the issue
>> was closed.
>>
>> Meanwhile I have added the requested information.

---

Re: Request for re-opening a Jira issue

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,