Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by lukai <lu...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/16 20:19:06 UTC

Any benchmark corps to evaluate performance of specified query?

 As the title, do we have any benchmark corps to test performance of a new
query implementation? like 10k docs, or 1M docs?

Thanks,

Re: Any benchmark corps to evaluate performance of specified query?

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,

Maybe https://github.com/sematext/ActionGenerator could be of help?
We use it to produce query load for Solr and ElasticSearch and the whole thing is extensible, so you could easily add support for talking directly to Lucene.

Oh, and there is the benchmark in Lucene: http://lucene.apache.org/core/4_0_0/benchmark/index.html

Otis
----

Performance Monitoring for Solr / ElasticSearch / HBase - http://sematext.com/spm