Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/02 12:12:21 UTC

Re: CookieMap

OK we found out that the CookieMap is for.  Its the *implementation*
behind the Map that you get when you call
context.getExternalContext().getRequestCookieMap().  Please consult
the specification for the documentation on what its supposed to do.
Basically it is a convenience class for dealing with cookies.

sean

Re: CookieMap

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
Yes it can set cookies.  Take a look at HtmlTreeRenderer (in tree2
package.)  It make use of cookies.

sean

Re: CookieMap

Posted by Francesco Consumi <co...@istitutodeglinnocenti.it>.