Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by ksrijith <ks...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/21 12:38:55 UTC

URL to the current page

Hi,
My current clients want to use the facebook comments widget on their site
and have it available on every page that comes up. So I want to add the same
in the Layout component so that its available on every page. But I'm facing
an issue with finding the current URL with the context and request
parameters which needs to be populated to allow comments for each specific
page to be shown (eg: In the Details page for each item the store sells the
would like to have the comments posted by the users.).

If you could please guide me as to how I could find the current Page URL
with the Base Urls that would really help me out.

Thanks,
Srijith

-----
--
Don't Forget to Rate

Re: URL to the current page

Posted by ksrijith <ks...@gmail.com>.
Thanks. Was able to get the current url using the Request variable.

-----
--
Don't Forget to Rate

Re: URL to the current page

Posted by Kristian Marinkovic <kr...@gmail.com>.
@Inject
private Request request;

in your page or component should be able to provide you with the desired data.

g,
kris