Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Kaushal Shriyan <ka...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/01 07:58:56 UTC

maxThreads

Hi,

What are the implications or issues if maxThreads are increased from the
default 150 to 300 threads. Are there any performance issues ?
I am using TC 5.5.27 , Ubuntu Linux Server 8.04 , Sun Java 1.6.0 Update 24

Please suggest/guide.

Thanks and Regards,

Kaushal

Re: maxThreads

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.

Re: maxThreads

Posted by Pid <pi...@pidster.com>.
On 01/04/2011 06:58, Kaushal Shriyan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> What are the implications or issues if maxThreads are increased from the
> default 150 to 300 threads. Are there any performance issues ?

Yes, may be at risk of improving performance.