Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Stan Silvert <st...@jboss.com> on 2006/03/10 22:36:28 UTC

Committers/contributors meeting at J1?

In addition to dinner, what do you guys think of having a more serious
meeting for committers and other contributors?  Since we have grown so
much, I think it would be a great opportunity to do some
organizational/informational sessions and discussions.

Stan Silvert

JBoss, Inc.

ssilvert@jboss.com

callto://stansilvert

Re: Committers/contributors meeting at J1?

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
+1

regards,

Martin

--

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

Re: Committers/contributors meeting at J1?

Posted by Manfred Geiler <ma...@gmail.com>.
+1