Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Beauprez Sven <Sv...@the-ecorp.com> on 2001/06/21 16:58:54 UTC

RE: [C2.1] bug SQLTransformer.java

Dims,

i will update the documentation i have now and i will post them asap.
(but probably not before the weekend)

There is one thing that should be changed to the SQLTransformer at line 64:
-     public static final String my_uri = "http://apache.org/cocoon/SQL";
+     public static final String my_uri =
"http://apache.org/cocoon/SQL/2.0";

This is because we still use to old way here and i forgot to change it
before posting the file...

Sven

Posted by giacomo <gi...@apache.org>.
On Thu, 21 Jun 2001, Davanum Srinivas wrote:

> Sven,
> Fixed. Looking forward to the documentation. Also a small sample would be great!!!
>
> When everything is in, we could start a [VOTE] to release it with 2.0 itself....

Good plan and pattern.

Giacomo

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
Sven,

=====

Posted by Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>.
On Thu, 21 Jun 2001, Beauprez Sven wrote:

> Dims,
>
> i will update the documentation i have now and i will post them asap.
> (but probably not before the weekend)
>
> There is one thing that should be changed to the SQLTransformer at line 64:
> -     public static final String my_uri = "http://apache.org/cocoon/SQL";
> +     public static final String my_uri =
> "http://apache.org/cocoon/SQL/2.0";
>
> This is because we still use to old way here and i forgot to change it

please change it instead to:

http://apache.org/cocoon/SQL/Transformer/2.0

to avoid confusion with the esql logicsheet's namespace. just out of
curiousity, why do you prefer to do sql queries using the sql transformer
instead of the esql logicsheet?

- donald