Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de> on 2022/05/05 12:42:04 UTC

Re: svn commit: r54280 - /release/openoffice/4.1.11/

Really?!

This breaks every download from the Microsoft Store now until the new
submission is published...

This is clearly documented in the Release Schedule! Please revert.

Matthias

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Nevermind, Microsoft just published my submission.

Let's call it luck!

Matthias