Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by Luke Han <lu...@apache.org> on 2016/11/30 00:59:44 UTC

Welcome new Apache Kylin committer: Billy Liu

I am very pleased to announce that the Project Management Committee
(PMC) of Apache Kylin has asked Billy (Yiming) Liu to becomeApache Kylin
committer, and he has already accepted.

Billy has already made many contributions to Kylin community, to answer
others questions actively, submit patches for bug fixes and contribute to
some features. We are so glad to have him to be our new committer.

Please join me to welcome Billy.

Luke Han

On behalf of the Apache Kylin PPMC

Re: Welcome new Apache Kylin committer: Billy Liu

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
Welcome Billy!

--
Best regards,