Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Krishna k <kr...@gmail.com> on 2005/01/12 17:23:43 UTC

[users@httpd] No Midlet Suites Found. Check the URL to make sure it is correct

hi,

i am very much in need of solution so plz respond as early as possible

i am trying to simulate OTA provisioning through J2ME Wireless Toolkit
for this i am using Apache HTTP Server Version 1.3

i placed the .jad files and .jar files in htdocs directory and i added
the below two lines to [b]httpd.config[/b] file

AddType text/vnd.sun.j2me.app-descriptor .jad
AddType application/java-archive .jar

i changed the MIDlet-Jar-URL property in .jad file to point to .jar file

i restarted the Apache server and started the toolkit when i pointed
to the .jad the error i got is "No Midlet Suites Found. Check the URL
to make sure it is correct"

can any one help me out in finding what i missed in the process of
installing the midlet suite through OTA provisioning in the toolkit

Krishna K
Software Engineer
ESN Technolohies
mobile: 9849077927