Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Hampus Wingren <ca...@bredband.net> on 2011/09/19 18:59:04 UTC

bean validation and portlets

Hi all,

I´m trying to use bean validation with myfaces 2.1.3 but it seems that it´s
not supported in a portlet environment!? Are there any specific reasons for
this (it just seems to be caching the factory in the ServletContext,

 javax.faces.validator.BeanValidator.createValidatorFactory())?

Regards,
Hampus

Re: bean validation and portlets

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.