Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Cash, Jamie" <JC...@ifdsgroup.co.uk> on 2007/03/07 12:56:44 UTC

FW: Tomahawk SelectItems

> Where is the tomahawk SelectItems class?
>
> It is listed in the tomahawk documentation as being here:
>  org.apache.myfaces.custom.selectitems.UISelectItems
>
> but this class doesn't exist in either version 1.1.2 or 1.1.3 of tomahawk.
>
> The tag t:selectItems is not recognised either.
>
> I hope someone can help.
>
> Regards
>
> Jamie Cash

INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL DATA SERVICES (UK) LTD Tel: +44 1268 44 3000
********************** N O T I C E *********************************

This message and any attachments is intended only for the individual
or company to which it is addressed and may contain information which is
privileged, confidential or prohibited from disclosure or unauthorised use.
If the recipient of this transmission is not the intended recipient, or the
employee or agent responsible for delivering such materials to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, any form of reproduction,
dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or
publication of this e-mail message or its attachments other than by it's
intended recipient is strictly prohibited by the sender. If you have received
it in error, please notify us immediately by telephone on the number above and
destroy the message and all copies in your possession.

International Financial Data Services (UK) Limited (Company No. 02669935) is
authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.

Both International Financial Data Services (UK) Limited and International Financial
Data Services Limited (Company No. 02763682) are registered in England with their
registered offices at IFDS House, St Nicholas Lane, Basildon Essex SS15 5FS.

Re: FW: Tomahawk SelectItems

Posted by Cagatay Civici <ca...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

In order to clarify things, I just committed the version info to the
documentation of t:selectItems in tomahawk site.

Regards,

Cagatay

RE: FW: Tomahawk SelectItems

RE: FW: Tomahawk SelectItems