Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Ali Mohammad <al...@fcih.net> on 2013/03/16 19:36:30 UTC

About ODE

Dear Apache Team,

I was thinking to develop an engine to work with workflow in XML format,
I mean the business workflow is described as XML and there is an engine
transform the XML into process. The question is what ODE can do about
generic function, like if i want to create a program that sum two numbers,
or subtract it depends on what XML says ?!

*Ali Mohammad Ali*
*Software Developer*

Re: About ODE

Posted by Sathwik B P <sa...@gmail.com>.