Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@me.com> on 2018/08/15 12:28:42 UTC

Re: [incubator-dubbo-website] branch asf-site updated: Google Analytics support

Hi,

I know of other Apache projects that also use google analytics, that’s not to say it right to do so, but currently we don’t really have any direction or policy on this so it’s hard to know what to do.

Thanks,
Justin

Re:Re: [incubator-dubbo-website] branch asf-site updated: Google Analytics support

Posted by KimmKing <ki...@apache.org>.
 It's a good idea to add google analytics, github stars to dubbo web page .