Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by siddharth anand <sa...@apache.org> on 2016/08/03 05:28:51 UTC

Re: Run input field in Gantt page

This makes sense. Go ahead and submit a PR if you haven't already and ping
me to review it.
-s

Posted by siddharth anand <sa...@apache.org>.
Hi!
No need to have an apache account.

The contributor guide is at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRFLOW/Contributors%27+Guide

You are already on the dev list, so you just need a JIRA account and you're
nearly there. The next step is to submit a pull request. If you need
pointers, folks can help you on https://gitter.im/apache/incubator-airflow

-s

Posted by wood stock <ws...@gmail.com>.

Posted by siddharth anand <sa...@apache.org>.