Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Anumod Mullachery <an...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/11 18:05:04 UTC

Snapshot - files- 2.1 vs 3.x

Hi ,

In 2.1 , the snapshots are created with keyspace-table.db , (eg-
janusgraph-txlog-ka-1-Filter.db)

but in 3.1   its seems like - mc-3-big-Data.db.

Is there any reason for the change, and is there any alternative method to
change 3.1 snapshot files with keyspace-table name format.

Our restore scripts are failing due to the naming convention change in 2.1
vs 3.x.

If some one can put some light in this case, will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Anumod.

Re: Snapshot - files- 2.1 vs 3.x

Posted by Anumod Mullachery <an...@gmail.com>.