Posted to marketing@openoffice.apache.org by Samer Mansour <sa...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/02 22:32:05 UTC

Re: Structuring The New Logo Proposal

Jürgen,

I didn't have time to make a complete proposal this week, but these would
be the icons that would go well with any logo that keeps the gulls.
Here is a set of icons that adhere to some better practices:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO4+-+Desktop+Icons+Proposals

I will try to get to a full complete proposal by monday posted.

Sam