Posted to soap-dev@ws.apache.org by John Black <jb...@deltek.com> on 2000/08/15 16:08:51 UTC

Error compiling deploy.jsp

Hi,

I am implementing the soap distribution directly from the latest CVS
updates.  I am using JRun 2.3.2 build 152.  When I run the administrator, I
get the following error:

"javax.servlet.ServletException:
Found 1 semantic errors compiling
"e:/JRun/jsm-default/services/jse/servlets/jsp/xmlsoap/admin/deploy.java":

   130.   serviceManager.deploy (dd);
          <------------------------>
*** Error: The method "void
deploy(org.apache.soap.server.DeploymentDescriptor $1);" can throw the
checked exception "org/apache/soap/SOAPException", but its invocation is
neither enclosed in a try statement that can catch that exception nor in the
body of a method or constructor that "throws" that exception "

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

John Black

Re: Error compiling deploy.jsp

Posted by Mike Duda <mi...@iSyndicate.com>.
Did you ever find the solution to this?  I am having the same
problem and I'm using JRun 2.3.3 build 157.  I noticed that I
don't have this problem when using JRun 3.0, but our production
boxes are still running 2.3.3.

Thanks in advance,

Mike