Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Darius Žalandauskas <da...@gmail.com> on 2022/08/30 19:11:13 UTC

Issue with file system implementation

Hello apache-flink team,
For the last week I am really struggling with setting up EMR to store
stream output to AWS S3.
According to the documentation, if running flink with emr, no manual
adjustments are required, however even having the plugin placed in plugins
folder based on documentation I keep receiving same error which is ""Could
not find a file system implementation for scheme 's3'.

I have read all forums and already but could not find any solution.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Pagarbiai/Respectfuly

Re: Issue with file system implementation

Posted by Darius Žalandauskas <da...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

I place it according to documentation under /plugins/s3-fs-hadoop

mkdir ./plugins/s3-fs-hadoop
> cp ./opt/flink-s3-fs-hadoop-1.14.4.jar ./plugins/s3-fs-hadoop/

Pagarbiai/Respectfuly

Posted by yidan zhao <hi...@gmail.com>.