Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Felix Guerrero <de...@hotmail.com> on 2001/07/30 17:49:10 UTC

Help: Initializing Tomcat's Redirector

Hi,

I have unsuccessfully tried to install Tomcat/IIS. The Apache can make the
connection to Tomcat, but Tomcat does not seem to be able to send the
contents back to Apache. I have checked every single line the conf folder of
Tomcat. The line below is looking for a dll that is nowhere to be found.
Please let me know if I need this line, and if so.. where do I find this
dll.

Thanks.

#
# Initializing the redirector
#
Init fn="load-modules" funcs="jk_init,jk_service"
shlib="c:/jakarta-tomcat/bin/win32/i386/nsapi_redirect.dll"
Init fn="jk_init" worker_file="c:/jakarta-tomcat/conf/workers.properties"
log_level="debug" log_file="c:/jakarta-tomcat/logs/nsapi.log"