Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Sateesh Ayyagari <ay...@yahoo.com> on 2003/09/09 08:29:00 UTC

Valid signature for AXIS Message-style services

Hi,

I would like to know whether the following method :

public void method(SOAPEnvelope req, SOAPEnvelope
resp);

is still a valid signature for message-based services
in AXIS.  It gives me an error while deploying.  I
used the javax.xml.soap.SOAPEnvelope.

Am I supposed to use a different class?

Any clues will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Sateesh.

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

Route the SOAP message to the client

Posted by Sateesh Ayyagari <ay...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,

Is there a way that I can route(set the path) the SOAP
messages sent by the AXIS Message-style service to a
particular client?  If there exists what is the format
of the URI for the client?

I know that the Valid Element[] signature in the
Message-style service would respond to the
client(which called the service) upon method
execution.  But for interoperability, I need to know
the URI of the client.

Please help me in this issue.

Thanks.

Sateesh.