Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Fabiano Franz <co...@fabianofranz.com> on 2008/04/23 20:54:20 UTC

[s2] Struts 2.1.1 test build and ActionContext.getContext()

Hi folks,

I'm testing the last Struts 2 test build
(http://www.nabble.com/-s2--Test-build-of-2.1.1-available-to16748800.html),
but I found a problem: ActionContext.getContext().getActionInvocation() is
now returning null, and I was using it to be able to access the action's
namespace. It was working on 2.0.11.1. Version notes for 2.1.1 says "the
static method ActionContext.getContext() no longer lazily initializes an
ActionContext. Unit tests that relied upon this behaviour need to setup the
ActionContext via the Container first.". How could I be able to get the
action namespace with 2.1.1? Any idea?

Thanks,

Fabiano Franz
http://fabianofranz.com