Posted to announce@openoffice.apache.org by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org> on 2012/11/27 17:59:30 UTC

Ask OpenOffice -- The Apache OpenOffice project invites your questions

Do you have a question about Apache OpenOffice?  Something you always
wondered about the product?  Or a question about the OpenOffice open
source project?

Ask OpenOffice -- The Apache OpenOffice project invites your
questions.   Technical questions, questions about the open source
project, questions about where we see things going in 5 years, all are
good candidates.  You submit your questions and help rate questions
submitted by others.  We'll then collect the top 10 questions and
respond to them in a future project blog post
(http://blogs.apache.org/ooo/).

We're using Google Moderator to collection questions.   To submit your
question, and to view and rate questions already submitted,  go to
this page and click on "Submit a question":

http://www.google.com/moderator/#16/e=2033e8

Note: support questions should still go to our community support
forums (http://forum.openoffice.org/) for faster response.  Ask
OpenOffice is intended for questions of broader interest to users and
the community.

Regards,

-Rob