Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2007/11/04 17:50:15 UTC

[site] new pages ?

Hi,

I found these two site:

http://geronimo.apache.org/get-involved.html
http://geronimo.apache.org/found-a-bug.html

I think we should add similar version to our MyFaces homepage as well.

It would also be very nice to have a page, that is similar to this as well:

http://geronimo.apache.org/events.html

WDYT ?

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:
mail: matzew-at-apache-dot-org

Re: [site] new pages ?

Posted by Ron Smits <ro...@ronsmits.org>.
Oh, please don't get me wrong the wiki has helped me a lot of times. All the
developers need to have a link to it and to www.irian.at :). But when
convering with customers and convincing them to use myfaces instead of the
RI, alas a sexy website works better. What can I see managers :(

Ron

RE: [site] new pages ?

Posted by "Jesse Alexander (KSFH 323)" <al...@credit-suisse.com>.

________________________________