Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Mikhail Antonov <ol...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/03 14:01:38 UTC

Re: Going to roll 1.3.2 RC in next few weeks

Sorry, I have been mostly away since Christmas and catching up on emails..

So I was going to come up with 1.3.2 RC for some time but never really got
to it, life and work intervened.. As I don't expect that to change soon, I
suppose it might be better if someone who may have more bandwidth picked it
up :(  Any volunteers?

Since we never moved stable pointer to 1.3 line, I think we can discuss
separately how many releases out of this line we want.

Thanks,
Mikhail

On Tue, Dec 26, 2017 at 3:24 PM, 김영우 (YoungWoo Kim) <yw...@apache.org>
wrote:

> Hi Mikhail,
>
> Any progress on 1.3.2? Just curious If there is a plan for continuing 1.3
> line.
>
> Thanks,
> - Youngwoo
>
> On Tue, Oct 10, 2017 at 12:52 PM, Mikhail Antonov <an...@apache.org>
> wrote:
>
> > This week I'm planning to go through the hanging jiras
> > and see where we are on it.
> >
> > Please speak up if you have open jiras targeted to 1.3.2 that you'd
> > like to get to 1.3.2 or backport in there, also if you have any concerns
> > regarding the jiras that already went in or are about to, or have any
> > findings or doubts.
> >
> > Thanks!
> > Mikhail

Michael Antonov

Re: Going to roll 1.3.2 RC in next few weeks

Posted by Andrew Purtell <an...@gmail.com>.
I'm going to make a snapshot of 1.3.2-SNAPSHOT available.

--
Best regards,
Andrew

decrepit hands
   - A23, Crosstalk

Re: Going to roll 1.3.2 RC in next few weeks

Posted by Francis Christopher Liu <to...@gmail.com>.
Andy,

Yup. What still needs to be done?

Francis

Posted by Andrew Purtell <an...@gmail.com>.
Francis,

--
Best regards,
Andrew

decrepit hands
   - A23, Crosstalk

Re: Going to roll 1.3.2 RC in next few weeks

Posted by Andrew Purtell <an...@gmail.com>.
Ok. Great!

Posted by Francis Christopher Liu <to...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrew Purtell <an...@gmail.com>.