Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Radovan Chytracek <Ra...@cern.ch> on 2000/09/02 16:27:56 UTC

Progressive parsing...

Hello Xercesers,

         is it a feature that in progressive parsing mode the startDocument()
and endDocument() SAX callbacks are not executed?

I work with Xerces 1.2.0 pre-release version on WinNT/SP6, MSVC++6.0/SP3.

Thanks

           Rado

--
Radovan Chytracek                     LHCb experiment at CERN
e-mail: Radovan.Chytracek@cern.ch     WWW: http://home.cern.ch/~chytrace

Re: Progressive parsing...

Posted by Dean Roddey <dr...@charmedquark.com>.
That's already been reported and I think its been fixed. At least its been
reported anyway.

--------------------------
Dean Roddey
The CIDLib C++ Frameworks
Charmed Quark Software
droddey@charmedquark.com
http://www.charmedquark.com

"It takes two buttocks to make friction"
    - African Proverb

Re: Progressive parsing...

Posted by Joe Polastre <jp...@apache.org>.
As dean said, this has been fixed, however the fix is more recent than the
current release.

-Joe