Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net> on 2006/02/20 15:16:10 UTC

[VOTE] Release MINA 0.9.2 to correct dependency issues with 1.0-RC1 ApacheDS release

Hi all,

We need to vote on another quick interim release of MINA to correct this
ApacheDS issue with dependencies on ASN1 libs.  Basically this MINA
release will make it so the ApacheDS release does not need to depend on
snapshots.

[ ] +1 Release MINA 0.9.2
[ ] 0 Abstain
[ ] -1 Don't release MINA 0.9.2

Excuse the cross post for now but we've not reached a solid state with
the new mina mailing list.

Alex

Re: [VOTE] Release MINA 0.9.2 to correct dependency issues with 1.0-RC1 ApacheDS release

Posted by Ersin Er <er...@gmail.com>.
+1 Release MINA 0.9.2

--
Ersin

Re: [VOTE] Release MINA 0.9.2 to correct dependency issues with 1.0-RC1 ApacheDS release

Posted by Enrique Rodriguez <en...@gmail.com>.
Alex Karasulu wrote:
> We need to vote on another quick interim release of MINA ...

[ X ] +1 Release MINA 0.9.2
[   ]  0 Abstain
[   ] -1 Don't release MINA 0.9.2

Enrique

Re: [VOTE] Release MINA 0.9.2 to correct dependency issues with 1.0-RC1 ApacheDS release

Posted by Maarten Bosteels <ma...@dns.be>.
[ ] +1 Release MINA 0.9.2

Maarten (non-binding)

Posted by Niklas Therning <ni...@trillian.se>.
+1

/Niklas

Re: [VOTE] Release MINA 0.9.2 to correct dependency issues with 1.0-RC1 ApacheDS release

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
On 2/20/06, Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

> [X] +1 Release MINA 0.9.2

FYI, here's the list of fixed issues in 0.9.2:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&pid=10670&fixfor=12310730

Cheers,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP key fingerprints:
* B693 628E 6047 4F8F CFA4  455E 1C62 A7DC 0255 ECA6

Re: [VOTE] Release MINA 0.9.2 to correct dependency issues with 1.0-RC1 ApacheDS release

Posted by Stefan Zoerner <sz...@apache.org>.
[X] +1 Release MINA 0.9.2
[ ] 0 Abstain
[ ] -1 Don't release MINA 0.9.2

Greetings from Hamburg,
     Stefan

Re: [VOTE] Release MINA 0.9.2 to correct dependency issues with 1.0-RC1 ApacheDS release

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.
Alex Karasulu wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> We need to vote on another quick interim release of MINA to correct
> this ApacheDS issue with dependencies on ASN1 libs.  Basically this
> MINA release will make it so the ApacheDS release does not need to
> depend on snapshots.
>
> [ ] +1 Release MINA 0.9.2
> [ ] 0 Abstain
> [ ] -1 Don't release MINA 0.9.2
>
> Excuse the cross post for now but we've not reached a solid state with
> the new mina mailing list.

Time to close this vote as well.  Here are the vote results:

+1 votes
------------
Alex Karasulu
Trustin Lee
Maarten Bosteels
Enrique Rodriguez
Noel J. Bergman
Stefan Zoerner
Emmanuel Lecharny
Niklas Therning
Ersin Er

There were no other votes in the -1 or [-/+]0 bins.

This vote is closed and we can release MIINA 0.9.2 at will.  I'll take
care of all releases sometime today.

Thanks,
Alex Karasulu

Re: [VOTE] Release MINA 0.9.2 to correct dependency issues with 1.0-RC1 ApacheDS release

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
+1

RE: [VOTE] Release MINA 0.9.2 to correct dependency issues with 1.0-RC1 ApacheDS release

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
+1

	--- Noel

RE: [VOTE] Release MINA 0.9.2 to correct dependency issues with 1.0-RC1 ApacheDS release

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
+1

	--- Noel