Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Patricia Shanahan <pa...@acm.org> on 2020/09/12 16:48:59 UTC

UNO knowledge

I have been working on a bug, and have reached the conclusion that a fix
will require changes to the parsing of XML and recording of event
actions. I am seriously handicapped in making progress on this because
that happens in the depths of UNO, and I have zero UNO knowledge.

Can anyone help?

Re: UNO knowledge

Posted by Peter Kovacs <pe...@apache.org>.
I think it is still on our security bug where Uno functions are executed on document parsing. However that happens only on windows.
Maybe it is a OS specific bug.

Re: UNO knowledge

Posted by Damjan Jovanovic <da...@apache.org>.
Hi Patricia