Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Gaetan Semet <ga...@xeberon.net> on 2017/11/24 16:51:50 UTC

Display next schedule time and other schedule related information

Hello

Sorry for starting several thread at once, but I also would like to display the next schedule time in a new column near the "Last Run" column in the front page.

Also, I propose to display in the schedule column a new tooltip somehow displaying the "start time", I was mislead today because my local timezone is not UTC, and so I was surprise to see my Dag not starting.
I guess this kind of issue get avoided with experience, but this might help the adoption of airflow for people and teams.

What do you think?

Best Regards
Gaetan Semet

Re: Display next schedule time and other schedule related information

Posted by Alek Storm <al...@gmail.com>.
I would greatly appreciate having some indication of the next run time of
each DAG.

In fact, some kind of Gantt chart showing all future DAG times together
would be ideal. This would allow us to diagnose unknown resource contention
between DAGs, which has bitten us before.

Alek