Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by yolcuabbas <me...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/18 10:36:17 UTC

disabling InactivityMonitor ( maxInactivityDuration = 0 ) disables failover

Hi,

we use activemq 4.1.1 and have following problem. the uri is
failover://(tcp://xxxx:xxx?wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=0).

If I put the value of maxInactivityDuration to 0 and try to stop the
connection over jconsole, my client dont try to reconnect to broker. is the
failover protocol depends on inactivityMonitor?

regards

Re: disabling InactivityMonitor ( maxInactivityDuration = 0 ) disables failover

Posted by yolcuabbas <me...@gmail.com>.
thx much.

ragards
yolcuabbas

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by yolcuabbas <me...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by rajdavies <ra...@gmail.com>.

yolcuabbas wrote:

> Hi,
>
> we use activemq 4.1.1 and have following problem. the uri is
> failover://(tcp://xxxx:xxx?wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=0).
>
> If I put the value of maxInactivityDuration to 0 and try to stop the
> connection over jconsole, my client dont try to reconnect to broker. is
> the failover protocol depends on inactivityMonitor?
>
> regards

Is it possible to move to 5.0 ?