Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/09 10:42:59 UTC

dist area clean up needed for old releases

I noticed there are various older releases in the dist area being
mirrored that either definitely or probably should not be any longer.
Could PMC members clean them up as appropriate please?

Apollo 1.7.1 is still being mirrored, it seems like it should not be
since its deprecated and isnt listed on the new site at all that I
see.

For Artemis, 1.5.6, 2.6.1, 2.6.2, 2.6.3, and 2.6.4 are still being
mirrored and shouldn't be, they aren't mentioned on the main download
page for Artemis (2.7.0 is, presumably to become 2.8.0 later today),
and the past releases page links to the archive as would be expected
and not the mirrors. (2.7.0 should also be removed from mirroring
later after the download pages are updated for 2.8.0, which is now
mostly mirrored.)

For the 5.x releases, 5.14.5 is still being mirrored but perhaps
should not be. The main download page for 5.x only mentions the latest
5.15.9 release. The release page for 5.14.5 does still link to the
mirrors but you have to drill down to find that page, its over 2 years
old now and there doesn't seem to be intent to do further 5.14.x, so
its perhaps time to stop mirroring this release?

Robbie

Re: dist area clean up needed for old releases

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.
Thanks to Tim for clearing these old files out.

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.
Great, thanks Jean-Baptiste.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
I will thanks.

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.

--
Clebert Suconic

Re: dist area clean up needed for old releases

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.
Great, thanks Clebert.

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.

--