Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Erik Engstrom <Er...@dot.state.mn.us> on 2001/04/23 20:36:38 UTC

What happened to org.apache.avalon.util.cli.AbstractMain?

I have been a silent observer for some time now.  The one aspect of Avalon that I use for 90% of my projects is the cliutils.  I just checked out a clean cvs copy and cant seem to find AbstractMain.  What happened?

Re: What happened to org.apache.avalon.util.cli.AbstractMain?

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org>.
Erik Engstrom wrote:

> I have been a silent observer for some time now.  The one aspect of Avalon that I use for 90% of my projects is the cliutils.  I just checked out a clean cvs copy and cant seem to find AbstractMain.  What happened?

Look in org.apache.excalibur.cli.AbstractMain.

It has been separated out in expectation of Avalon beta and reorganization.