Posted to qa@openoffice.apache.org by Dhivya Swaminathan <dh...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/11 03:05:25 UTC

Introducing Myself

Hi, I would like to introduce myself to test bugs.. Not sure who would
assign bugs to me, but wanna join the group testing bugs..

Please help
Dhivya

Re: Introducing Myself

Posted by Liu Ping <do...@gmail.com>.
hi,

 Welcome Dhivya and thanks your support

We are in  AOO 4.0 Full Regression Test ,maybe you interested in Defect
verification ,You can tell us you Bugzilla ID

You can directly click the Bug Queries link below for Defect verification
in Bugzilla , you also can display query in page footer by selecting User
Preferences->Save Searches and check the query below in bugzilla
 https://issues.apache.org/ooo/

AOO_Need_Verify : Numbers 1178
https://issues.apache.org/ooo/buglist.cgi?cmdtype=dorem&
remaction=run&namedcmd=AOO_Need_Verify&sharer_id=249289

AOO_Need_Verify_Calc: Numbers 292
https://issues.apache.org/ooo/buglist.cgi?cmdtype=dorem&
remaction=run&namedcmd=AOO_Need_Verify_Calc&sharer_id=249289

AOO_Need_Verify_Impress: Numbers 44
https://issues.apache.org/ooo/buglist.cgi?cmdtype=dorem&
remaction=run&namedcmd=AOO_Need_Verify_Impress&sharer_id=
249289&list_id=57850

AOO_Need_Verify_OtherProducts: Numbers 677
https://issues.apache.org/ooo/buglist.cgi?cmdtype=dorem&
remaction=run&namedcmd=AOO_Need_Verify_OtherProducts&sharer_id=249289
AOO_Need_Verify_Writer : Numbers 165
https://issues.apache.org/ooo/buglist.cgi?cmdtype=dorem&
remaction=run&namedcmd=AOO_Need_Verify_Writer&sharer_id=249289

If you also interested in other contents fo AOO 4.0 Full Regression Test

You can tell us (1) your Testlink ID;
(2) your interest in areas you want to test; (3) the platform
(Win/Linux/Mac) that you run the testing.
Then we can assign some test cases for you.
AOO 4.0 Full Regression Test focus of this test circle include the
following:
(1) Basic Function Verification
(2) MS Interoperability Test
(3) 2nd phase of sidebar testing
(4) Defect verification
Please refer:
.
Now we have the latest dev snapshot build here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/
Development+Snapshot+Builds#DevelopmentSnapshotBuilds-AOOSnapshotfullsets
And we have the "AOO 4.0 Full Regression Test" test plan created in
http://aootesting.adfinis-sygroup.org/index.php .
And we have test guidance here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/
AOO+Full+Regression+Test+Guidance