Posted to user@thrift.apache.org by Andrei Paraschiv1 <An...@ro.ibm.com> on 2016/02/11 14:59:23 UTC

Nuget package dll is not signed

The nuget package ApacheThrift provides version 0.9.3, but the dll is not
signed
Would it be possible for it to be signed?

Thank you.

Exceptand situatiile in care partile au convenit in alt mod: / Unless
stated otherwise above:
IBM România S.R.L.
Bucharest Business Park, Corp A2, Şos. Bucureşti-Ploieşti Nr. 1A, 013681
Bucureşti 1, ROMANIA
CIF RO378660, RC J/40/5106/1991
Cap.Soc. 41.670 Lei

Re: Nuget package dll is not signed

Posted by Roger Meier <ro...@bufferoverflow.ch>.
x509 signing certificate request is in progress:

Posted by Roger Meier <ro...@bufferoverflow.ch>.
Hi David

Posted by da...@andl.org.