Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by "Daniel F. Savarese" <df...@savarese.org> on 2002/05/07 20:28:10 UTC

Sandbox karma request

In anticipation of helping Jeff Brekke out with some org.apache.commons.net
(aka NetComponents) work next week, I'd like to request commit access to
the sandbox.  My Apache handle is dfs.

thanks,
daniel

Re: Sandbox karma request

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net>.
On 5/7/02 2:28 PM, "Daniel F. Savarese" <df...@savarese.org> wrote:

> In anticipation of helping Jeff Brekke out with some org.apache.commons.net
> (aka NetComponents) work next week, I'd like to request commit access to
> the sandbox.  My Apache handle is dfs.
>
> thanks,
> daniel

Done

(sorry for repeats of this msg if they show up...)

System and Software Consulting
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
        - Walter Bagehot

Re: karma request

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@yahoo.co.uk>.
Hi Martin

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@adeptra.com>.
On 5/8/02 1:52 PM, "Henri Yandell" <ba...@generationjava.com> wrote:

>> have a db.apache.org/commons ;-)
>
> for commonly used sql statements?
>
> *still against db.apache and grumbly*

I am very interested why - can you subscribe to db@apache.org and say why?
It's OT here.  There should be a commons in db.apache.org (that will be
proposed), btw....

--
Geir Magnusson Jr.
Research & Development, Adeptra Inc.

Re: karma request

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com>.

Re: karma request

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@adeptra.com>.
On 5/8/02 1:50 PM, "Martin Poeschl" <mp...@marmot.at> wrote:

> i'm seperating the generator from torque.
> it will be moved to the sandbox if it is ready (or maybe it will stay in the
> torque repo until we
> have a db.apache.org/commons ;-)

:)

> the new generator will use the xo mapper .. so i'm also working on the mapper
> now
>
> so here's my request for karma for the sandbox

Done.

karma request

Re: Sandbox karma request

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@adeptra.com>.
On 5/7/02 2:28 PM, "Daniel F. Savarese" <df...@savarese.org> wrote:

> In anticipation of helping Jeff Brekke out with some org.apache.commons.net
> (aka NetComponents) work next week, I'd like to request commit access to
> the sandbox.  My Apache handle is dfs.

Done.  Thanks for doing this

Re: Sandbox karma request

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@adeptra.com>.