Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by Vikas Parashar <vi...@fosteringlinux.com> on 2014/01/13 12:47:23 UTC

categorization on crawl data

Hi folks,

Have anyone tried to do categorization on crawl data. If yes then how can i
achieve this? Which algorithm will help me?

--
Thanks & Regards:-
Vikas Parashar

Re: categorization on crawl data

Posted by Bertrand Dechoux <de...@gmail.com>.
It might seem like you would want do to entity extraction but that's not
trivial and Mahout won't directly help in that area.

Bertrand

Posted by Константин Слисенко <ks...@gmail.com>.
Hi Vikas!

Posted by Vikas Parashar <vi...@fosteringlinux.com>.