Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Carlo Possati <cp...@imolinfo.it> on 2005/10/18 18:02:10 UTC

jetspeed 2 on websphere

Hello,

I'm trying to run jetspeed 2 M3 on websphere application server (no my
idea).

I deployed the portlets in demo.war, security.war and pam.war, and obviously
the jetspeed.war, in the same ear file.

I have a context problem:

When I try to log in, the request goes to
http://localhost:9080/security/login/proxy and not to
http://localhost:9080/jetspeed/login/proxy

In websphere, I don't have a jetspeed.xml where I can set the context path
and so when a requestContext.request.contextPath is called it return the
context of the security web app, that is security and not jetspeed. This is
what is happening in the login.jsp.

How can I fix it?

Thanks in advice

Carlo

Re: jetspeed 2 on websphere

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
Carlo Possati wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to run jetspeed 2 M3 on websphere application server (no my
> idea).
>
> I deployed the portlets in demo.war, security.war and pam.war, and obviously
> the jetspeed.war, in the same ear file.
>
> I have a context problem:
>
> When I try to log in, the request goes to
> http://localhost:9080/security/login/proxy and not to
> http://localhost:9080/jetspeed/login/proxy
>
> In websphere, I don't have a jetspeed.xml where I can set the context path
> and so when a requestContext.request.contextPath is called it return the
> context of the security web app, that is security and not jetspeed. This is
> what is happening in the login.jsp.
>
> How can I fix it?

I havent had any luck getting Jetspeed active authentication working on
WAS yet, although I can run it without the login fine.

See this issue, it might be related to your redirect:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JS2-355