Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Darren Hartford <dh...@ghsinc.com> on 2005/03/11 15:54:21 UTC

Compression options for TxFileContentStore, TxXMLFileDescriptorsStore?

Hey all,
I may just be blind and not see how to set it up, but is there any
configuration options for the 'TxFileContentStore' to auto-compress (and
uncompress) object files?  Something similar for the
TxXMLFileDescriptorsStore would be nice too for large-volume stores (for
TxXMLFileDescriptorsStore, obviously if compressed highly recommend
using Lucene indexing for searching instead of default DASL search).

Thanky,
-D

Re: Compression options for TxFileContentStore, TxXMLFileDescriptorsStore?

Posted by Oliver Zeigermann <ol...@gmail.com>.
There is no such option, but patches for that would be welcome.

Oliver