Posted to users@groovy.apache.org by Paolo Di Tommaso <pa...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/15 21:19:25 UTC

NF build error

Apparently the latest 2.4.13 SNAPSHOT introduced a compilation error in the
Nextflow joint build:

 startup failed:
 General error during instruction selection:
org.codehaus.groovy.ast.expr.PropertyExpression cannot be cast to
org.codehaus.groovy.ast.expr.VariableExpression

 java.lang.ClassCastException:
org.codehaus.groovy.ast.expr.PropertyExpression cannot be cast to
org.codehaus.groovy.ast.expr.VariableExpression
  at
org.codehaus.groovy.transform.stc.StaticTypeCheckingVisitor.checkForTargetType(StaticTypeCheckingVisitor.java:3455)
  at
org.codehaus.groovy.transform.stc.StaticTypeCheckingVisitor.visitTernaryExpression(StaticTypeCheckingVisitor.java:3428)
  at
org.codehaus.groovy.ast.expr.TernaryExpression.visit(TernaryExpression.java:45)
  at
org.codehaus.groovy.transform.stc.StaticTypeCheckingVisitor.visitBinaryExpression(StaticTypeCheckingVisitor.java:585)
  at
org.codehaus.groovy.ast.expr.BinaryExpression.visit(BinaryExpression.java:51)
  at
org.codehaus.groovy.ast.CodeVisitorSupport.visitExpressionStatement(CodeVisitorSupport.java:71)
  at
org.codehaus.groovy.ast.ClassCodeVisitorSupport.visitExpressionStatement(ClassCodeVisitorSupport.java:196)

More details here
<http://ci.groovy-lang.org/viewLog.html?buildId=44081&buildTypeId=JointBuilds_Nextflow_Groovy24xJointBuild&tab=buildLog#_focus=141&state=141>
.

Re: NF build error